Holley-Navarre Fire District Career Information
A full time position in the HNFD requires you to work 24 hours/48 hours off. You will be assigned to a specific shift (A, B or C). We are currently accepting applications. We keep all applications on file for at least one year.
- High School graduate or equivalent & experience in an organized fire department.
- Certification as State of Florida Firefighter II (Minimum Standards).
- Certification as State of Florida Emergency Medical Technician.
- Must possess and maintain a valid State of Florida driver’s license.
- Must complete required district background checks.
- Must complete and pass a physical examination given by the department physician.
- Must pass the department physical agility test.
Apply for Firefighter Position
Return Completed Application to:
Holley-Navarre Fire District
8618 Esplanade St., Navarre FL 32566
or email to: email@example.com